czwartek, 18 kwietnia 2013

Eyes








Eyes - the horror game start strong words, and I'll tell you right away is the best game of the Polish authorship, in which I had the pleasure to play
The game starts in a dark room and after a while, we learn that we have collected 20 bags of gold to get out of the terrible power of the house.

Entrusted us with the task will not be easy, because the house we discover step by step and soon turns out that we are not in it alone. Eyes - the horror game reminds me a little Amnesie mixed with slender, but the game has its own climate, fantastic graphics and great potential. So I recommend you download it now while it is still completely free. The game launched without any problems, even (which was a big surprise) for an aging HTC so hot I recommend to everyone.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz